Sunday Stash Report, April 5, 2020


Bones of Bowoes Potion Bottle
Toes of Toads Potion Bottle
Eyes of Eyeboos Potion Bottle
During the week the next month of Beware! It's Halloween! blocks arrived.  These are all potion bottles.  Laugh when I say the names.  This project is starting to get ahead of me...OH MY!  Not a single bock started...EEKS!


Since Friday I have been working on masks, like many of us.  I am using Jenny Doan of Missouri Star Quilt Company pattern.  HERE is the tutorial.  (Don't be judging my hair style.  Like you, these weeks of not being able to get to a salon has not been good.)  I have made 28 masks at this point.  Five were in the mail yesterday to parts north in California.  My neighbors are next to receive and then my veterinarian's office if they want some.  I will be giving them a call tomorrow.  I made my own straps from strips which was by far the longest part of the process.  I did try to make them fun and unisex.  The monster fabric is exactly what is needed to chase this dratted virus into history.  Take care everyone =^.^=

Used this week:  3.25 yards
Used YTD:  33.25 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  10.5 yards
Net used in 2020: 22.75 yards

2 comments:

bettysewnsew1@gmail.com said...

You have been really busy, your masks are nice. I am sure your friends will love the masks. Your Halloween package will now be added to you to do list.

Kerry's Quilting said...

Great job on the masks. Found some elastic and making some for family. The Halloween blocks are super cute.