Design Wall Monday, May 6, 2019


Mom is coming to visit!  I've been getting ready for arrival.  My arms are waiting for embracing...  Oh, I love this time when I can spend with her.  Mom is usually here for Mother's Day which is awesome...  There are so many holidays that I miss being so far away.  Not this one =^.^=

Did you know that the top flowers for Mother's Day are Roses, Lilies, Orchids, Tulips, and Peonies?  Lilies are out of the picture for my home with the danger they present for Kosmo and Kassy.  I wonder about Peonies.  Going to have to check them out with dangers to pets.  Needless to say there will be flowers!

As for happenings in my sewing room; not so much.  I have all the flamingos done for Knock Kneed, so now it is decision time.  Should the black flamingo stay?  I think so!  Should my signature fabric go into this quilt instead of a flamingo that doesn't contain it?  I'm thinking so too.  That's what everyone expects.  I'll have time to get this together before Sunday Stash Report.  Anxious to change the numbers this week.

I'll be working during the weekend on Winter-ific.  Some hand sewing remains before I can call the last UFO of 2018 complete.

Have an enjoyable week.  =^.^=

No comments: