Sunday Stash Report, May 5, 2019


I had hoped to get Knock Kneed finished, but other things occupied my time.  It is so close!  How do you like my surprise black flamingo?  They are a very rare occurrence!  Last sighting of one was in 2015 according to National Geographic.  I'm working on the ninth pink right facing flamingo in case the black one doesn't work out.  There is always the back!

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  44.75 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  37 yards
Net used in 2019:  7.75 yards

Nothing changes the stats this week...but I'm working on it!  Have a great week =^.^=


2 comments:

Nancy J said...

One Black Sheep in the family is good. They look great.

Betty said...

It is said, that every family has one black sheep. I guess flamingos do too. Very nice, tiny thin legs.