Design Wall Monday, April 15, 2019

Winter-ific is coming along.  Doesn't look like much has changed, but the white wool parts are all sewn in place.  I used a satin stitch instead of a blanket stitch.  I need to prep the next wool parts before more stitching takes place.
Koldplay is with binding and sleeve ready for hand sewing.  I will be working on it during the week.

I'll be celebrating the life of Judi Sample, a friend from Sunshine Quilt Guild, on Wednesday.  She will be missed by many.

I hope your week is how you want it to be =^.^=

2 comments:

Betty said...

Winter-ific is looking good. Since you were allergic to wool many years ago, you are doing great now. I have Judi in my prayers

Janet O. said...

A satin stitch sounds like it would be a whole lot more work, but I'll bet it looks nice!