Sunday Stash Report, April 14, 2019

Let me start with an enhancement...well actually it's a door prize win from Sunshine's Monthly Meeting that was Tuesday.  I was one of about six that won for having worn my name tag; cute fabric.  I got back from Tonya the last border units for next year's opportunity quilt.  Jo will be giving me the finished center, that was the largest amount of stitching, by the retreat date in May.  Kerry and my presentation at the guild was well received.  Thanks to all of you who stopped us to share a "well done".  Today I got most of the quilts back to their storage areas.  I think there might be another ten yet to store.  It's always good to give your stored quilts a good airing from time-to-time and then fold them up a different way.

Today I put the binding and sleeve on Koldplay.  This project is the 2018 Bonnie Hunter Winter Mystery called Good Fortune.  I'll share this one while I'm binding in a post tomorrow.  I'm also working on Winter-ific; stitching down the wool.  The snowflakes and snowmen are first.  The difficult stitching will come with the snowmen's hats, scarfs, buttons and facial features.  I'm looking to start Knock Kneeded this week.  My sewing table is clear for the moment.
I finished the April BOM kits that Kerry coordinated for Sunshine members.  Members mostly took one kit, but I took the last two.  The kits were pinks and oranges.  My orange has a lot of yellow.  Thanks to Joan from my Mom's Quilt Guild, Chesapeake By the Bay Quilters, for having put this one together.  Joan coordinated it for their April BOM project too.
Klover finished and is now with Kerry for some of her lovely work.  This week I'll claim it as used.

Used this week:  4 yards
Used YTD:  44.75 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  37 yards
Net used in 2019:  7.75 yards

Until next time =^.^=

1 comment:

Betty said...

Nice blog, you have been a busy beaver.Klover looks great.i am sure you and Kerry gave a great presentation