Sunday Stash Report, March 17, 2019

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

My flight was not meant to be this time.  You may recall that my original plans had me in Maryland mid February.  Due to weather in the area the flight was cancelled and rescheduled for mid March.  Weather again plagued my flight that was to leave this past Wednesday.  Determined it was rescheduled to start two days later on Friday.  Then the cancellation of all flights using the 737 Max 8.  This time just wasn't in the cards.  I took it to mean I wasn't supposed to travel...
So here I am in beautiful San Diego during one of the nicest weeks so far this year.  Just finished my daily walk with the sun shinning and 79'!  I am about to put some thread in my just started Starburst project.  Above are two inch HST to be made into 9-patches.  There are four of these to be made.
The will surround this lovely block which inspired this project's name.  There is no yardage yet to be claimed.  When it does it won't be much since its finished size is 24 inches square.  It will be good to get another 2018 UFO done.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  35 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  25 yards
Net used in 2019:  10 yards

Until next time =^.^=

1 comment:

Nancy J said...

Your flight will happen,sometime. Love the centre block, this will be another lovely little one,.