Design Wall Monday, September 24, 2018


Punkin' Patch (yet to be "K" named) is moving right along.  I have all the pumpkins done now; paper removed and all.  I did make one extra that I might use versus one of the medium gray background blocks...we will see.

The #2 border will take some time to sew.  Total there will be 214 finished 1" x 4" units of green/gray.  I have about half of them done.  Besides #1 and #3 gray finished 1" strip borders there is a #4 border of orange flying geese with gray background.

Above is a photo of the layout.  There is still quite a bit of sewing to do =^.^=

4 comments:

Janet O. said...

The perfect Fall project.
Look up the word Cucurbita and see what you think.

Lynette said...

Love these! And hey, what a great use for some cream-and-green 8-patch rectangles I have boxed up somewhere. . .

Katie Z. said...

I was thinking Kukurbita Klavatus, or a take on striped pumpkins. They look fabulous regardless!

Kerry's Quilting said...

Looking Good!!!