Design Wall Monday, May 28, 2018


I mentioned last week that a secret birthday quilt was being made for my DH.  He seldom ever goes into my sewing room.  Well at least that is what I had thought.  He apparently does roam the house...  He let me know that he liked the quilt that I was working on.  Yep the secret is out!

I have been working on Mom's projects, but did put Drink Up (not yet named) on my Design Wall when I returned from the sewing retreat.  It has been up all week and not until today was it noticed.

The remaining sashing is all that's yet to be sewn.  Kerry knows that this one is coming with a short need date.  June 24th is not too far away for it to be finished.  Now if you have any ideas for a "K" name I am all ears...

Remember those who sacrificed for our freedoms.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That’s a great quilt and my husband would like it too! What about Kanteen? Kolsch? “Kan”tankerous?