Sunday Stash Report, June 3, 2018


Kandiyohi Part 8 is complete.  Today I'm working on Part 9 which is the last of the parts.  These 50 blocks will go on point and use the sashing from Part 3 plus the new pieces in the part.

The aqua gets cut in half and the use of a new ruler comes in to play.  Kerry enlightened me to images of different ways to finish On Ringo Lake.  I'm all over this one that will have me making more 9-patches; perhaps 70 plus.  This is Bonita Elkins Yeager's creation.  In my design I will change the corners, but this one just sparkles like turquoise jewelry don't you think?

I'll need to pick up some more neutral in the shades used so far.  I just might need to visit Beverly's one last time.  I've been avoiding going there because it saddens me so much.

I finished DH's birthday present so there's something to report as used this week.  Kerry has Kraft (Drink Up by Robert Kaufman Fabrics) for quilting.  She located a very cute Beer and Bubbles quilting design for it.  Riverbank is the variegated thread that will be used.  I'll be getting it back with enough time to bind it.  Pictures will be shared soon.  No purchases this week!

Used this week:  11 yards
Used YTD:  63.25 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  15.75 yards
Net used in 2018:  47.5yards


No comments: