Sunday Stash Report, May 20, 2018


There was a bunch of sewing going on during the quilt retreat, but nothing finished.  Of course I did need more fabric when it came to a quilt shop run to Primitive Gatherings.  I also had to have a pattern!

Chrome yellows are hard to find so four FQs of them and the two purples were all that came home with me.  I am working very hard not to purchase since I have so much awesome fabrics in my stash.

Now don't say OH NO Another Crazy Project!  Good Golly! by Susan H. Garman tickled my fancy.  Not sure when this one will start, but Kerry says she'd love to swap units with me.

Bonnie won the seven Candy Cat blocks she's sure to be excited when her project is completed.  Lot's of very wild and crazy cats!

Janet won the Candied Pineapple blocks which there were plenty.  I made four, but by far the one I added sunglasses to was the talk of the blocks turned in.



I'll share progress on Kandiyohi on my Design Wall post tomorrow.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  44.75 yards
Purchased this week:  1.5 yards
Purchased YTD:  15.75 yards
Net used in 2018:  29 yards

No comments: