Sunday Stash Report, April 22, 2018



I've been working on projects for the last week that I can't share.  Except an opportunity basket that Memory Lane and I have put together for Sunshine Members to try their luck at winning.  It's a project called Falling In Line where the pattern and a good portion of the flannel fabrics are being offered.  The project is 66 x 88.  The basket contains everything except the background, binding, and backing.  Chris at Memory Lane says several are changing up these three pieces so best not to include them.  The basket is worth about $80.  If you happen to be at Memory Lane it is the project on the table taking center stage as you walk into the shop.

Kerry and I finished the top for the 2018 May/June Bi-Monthly Sunshine Opportunity on Saturday.  Next up for it is the outer border, which was ordered on Saturday.  Once it arrives Kerry will sew it down and then quilt.  She'll be handing it off to me for the binding.  I'll certainly be sharing a photo when I can.

The other project taking my time is my 2018 Sunshine Mystery quilt.  We had four clues to make 12 great looking 9" blocks.  Next we were to give it a setting and be ready to reveal our projects in June (or is it May?).

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  44.75 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  14.25 yards
Net used in 2018:  30.5 yards

Nothing that I can talk about changing my stash this week.


2 comments:

Betty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Betty said...

You have a lot going on in your sewng room. Be with you soon, love you