Design Wall Monday, April 2, 2018

Lots of assembly today to share.  The top six rows are sewn together.  Row seven and eight are sewn but are yet to be sewn to the first six.  Are you with me still?  Row nine and ten are laid out and ready for their next step.
There is still a lot to assemble.  There is a total of 21 rows.  After all this a dark blue one piece border and Konstitution will be finished.
Other sewing this week included the April BOM for Sunshine Quilt Guild.  The meeting is a week from tomorrow so I am set.  I hope to find time to work on this year's guild mystery project before then.  I will use some of the scraps from Konstitution.  There will be more on the mystery after Konstitution completes.

Finally I'm sharing the fabrics selected for Candy Cat block that is being made to swap with several Facebook friends.  The design shows crazy wild bright fabrics.  What do you think?  The red is for the larger parts of the cat's eyes...

Fun things being created in my sewing room!

2 comments:

Janet O. said...

Wow--loving the looks of Konstitution!
That is going to be a very colorful kitty. :)

Betty said...

That will be one hot Kitty. red eyes, wow.......Konstitution is looking good, it will be completed this week I am sure. Can't wait to see the Hot Kat.......