Design Wall Monday, April 30, 2018

I recently ordered a portable sewing table.  The SewEzi brand is said to be the best from what I have heard.  It arrived Monday.  I am getting ready for the quilting retreat that takes place May 17-20.  The little bit of assembly that was needed was real easy.  I got two inserts one for my Janome GemGold 2 and a second one for my newest machine Janome 3160.  The photo shows the new machine in the table.
I also got a solid insert for making the table into a cutting station...or whatever.  The purple corners are just packing materials to keep the corners from getting damaged during the shipping.  Think I will keep these for when I transport.  It also comes with a canvas carry bag with several pockets.  I'm happy!
These are the fabrics that will make another 480 2" squares for Kandiyohi's Part 3 (Bonnie Hunter's 2017 Winter Mystery On Ringo Lake).  I may need to dig deeper in my stash if this isn't enough.  There are three parts that needed 480 2" squares.  Once the binding is done on Kurry I will be with my pencil and ruler drawing diagonal lines.
Kurry is about halfway around right now.  I want it done to share at Sunshine's May meeting.  That is all for now.  Have a pleasant week.


1 comment:

Betty said...

The table looks great I know you will enjoy it I hope you have a chair that's comfortable so you move right along