Sunday Stash Report, June 5, 2016

Mom and I are using up fabrics left and right on Project Linus and Veterans projects.  Pulling lots of border and backing fabrics from my stash.  You can see what we have finished at my Mom's blog HERE.  Don't have an guess on how much has been used so I won't be claiming any yardage.  My main objective is to get May UFO, Kayenne done!  Now that June UFO, Kookoo Katchu needs finishing.  OMG...an impossible mission is in front of me =^.^=


Kayenne
May UFO
Kookoo Katchu
June UFO
For more information on these projects use the links under "Labels" on the right side bar.  Enjoy others using their stash at Patchwork Times.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  88.25 yards
Purchased this week:  10.75 yards
Purchased YTD:  46 yards
Net used in 2016:  42.25 yards

No comments: