Sunday Stash Report, May 8, 2016


To start my post today...Happy Mother's Day!  My Mom is coming in just ten days when our celebrating this special time of year begins.  Truth be told, I sent her a card with an Olive Garden gift card and a Quilt Trivia board game about a week ago.  I think the card and dinner at Olive Garden were the bigger hits =^.^=  Ten days and counting before I can wrap her in my arms.  We have fun plans during her three week stay including a quilting retreat.  Again Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms.

I have been busy as usual in my sewing room.  Today I have three projects to tell about.  First up is Month 4 of Kalvery.  I am caught up on this project, but May needs doing if I am to stay there.  As for the BOM projects, Kanton Kull and Konstitution still need their April completed.

Fabrics have  been pulled for Kayenne.  This is not the best of photos; tomorrows will be better (so do come back then).  I will be using all batiks for this my May UFO project.  To learn about it check out the right side bar under labels for Kayenne.
templates and chalk for the marking
marked
binding stitched in place

I will be sewing down the binding on Kontentment today.  Seems like a good day to sit in my favorite chair and stitch while the washer and dryer are going.  Perhaps Komotion will join me.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  88.25 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  33 yards
Net used in 2016:  55.25 yards

Nothing to change my stats today, but as you can tell I am working on it!  See other projects if you have time today through the links of Patchwork Times.

3 comments:

Charlene S said...

Early presents are always a hit especially if it involves a trip to Olive Garden. Sitting and stitching sounds wonderful. Have a blessed Mother's Day.

Janet O. said...

And your Mom is very anxious to be with you again! : )
Your progress is always impressive. I think Kalvery is my favorite of your recent projects. Maybe it is the fact that it is stars and dark and dirty fabrics. : )

Betty said...

yes, I will be there with bells on my toes. Can't wait to spend some one on one time with you. I hope the time doesn't fly to fast, I want to take in every moment, lol, I do need to sleep though. lol Enjoy your favorite chair (don't take a nap) and you will finish the binding by Tuesday for the Show and Tell at the guild.