Sunday Stash Report, November 22, 2015



These two blocks are for Sunshine Quilt Guild BOM that Karen is organizing for the month.  I'm ahead of schedule getting these done, but I know all too well how time sometimes creeps up on us.  I was provided the green batik.  The multi color batik worked well with the green.
These blocks are components of Garden Party by Bonnie Hunter.  They will go into the Sunshine Opportunity Quilt for 2017.  Now that's planning...good on Cristy and Theresa.
These are parts of Katchaklaus that is Believe! by Buggy Barn.  Nancy, I find so much fun saying this projects name!  I have three holding gold stars and one a red star.
As you can see I figured out how to get my new Pfaff to stitch out the alphabet.  It really was much easier than I would have ever though it could be.  There are eight holding a Believe sign.  It really is hard to pick a favorite "flying Santa".


This is the last photo I took of Katchaklaus...I'm much further along.  I'm in the midst of putting it all together now.  If you look close enough you can even see the French Knot eyes.  This project is simply adorable!  Next week I'll be reporting the fabrics as used, not quite close enough to call it today...

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  227.5 yards
Purchased this week:  3.75 yards
Purchased YTD:  173.25
Net Fabric Used in 2015:  54.25 yards
Until next time enjoy the links of others using their fabric stash through the links at Patchwork Times.

3 comments:

Nancy J said...

I think I like top left Santa, flying against the midnight sky. Close up, so much work in the wee squares, and his eye!!! I am still thrilled you chose my suggestion.

Donna said...

You're having a great year with lots of fun projects!

Janet O. said...

Your Sunshine blocks turned out really nice. I especially like the second one! : )
Oh, those Santas are looking good.