Sunday Stash Report, November 15, 2015

Now I have it right!  I mentioned that several of the blocks might have been turned wrong when I stitched up the top.  I was right, six blocks had the four patch going the wrong direction.  So happy to find out before it was quilted.  Back to Kerry's Quilting queue it will go.
Erica's Craft and Sewing Center in South Bend, IN had the fabrics I've been looking for for my Snowy Day project.  It was on sale too!  I mentioned seeing this project a few weeks ago.  I had been on the hunt for something that would work, but not successful.  The fabrics arrived yesterday, so after stitching flying santas...snowflakes will be on my sewing table.

Today I'm working on flying santas.  Check in tomorrow for my progress.  Hope you have time to sit and sew today.  See other projects through Patchwork Times.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  227.5 yards
Purchased this week:  3.75 yards
Purchased YTD:  173.25
Net Fabric Used in 2015:  54.25 yards

1 comment:

Betty said...

Glad that you were able to find your snow flakes, it is very nice. The quilt looks to me, I am glad as well that you found the six blocks turned the wrong way, before quilting. You wound not have been a happy camper