Wednesday, November 4, 2015

 This is the project that comes together with Bonnie Sue's November BOM offering at Sunshine Quilt Guild.  Oh my gosh, I love it!  My block is one of the blue ones similar to the center block.  So far I've come up with a pretty good range of blues and whites.  I'll be digging through more stash to see if I can find a few more.  I'd be real happy to have all of the fabrics I add different than each other.  I hope my recent luck extends through next Tuesday!  I'll be assembling my block later tonight.
Tuesday night I selected the fabrics for my Sunshine Quilt Guild Opportunity Quilt project.  The green (on the right) and white were provided.  Members added the rest of the fabrics to complete the two blocks on the right.  This is Bonnie Hunter's Garden Party design that was featured in Quiltmaker Magazine earlier this year.
Have a great day today!

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Your collection of blues is great, I do like the bottom larger square. This will be lovely when finished.

Janet O. said...

Very pretty quilt! Gives me the feel of prisms, for some reason.