Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I've been working on two projects at the same time.  Cutting one, sewing the other; back to sewing the first one, and cutting on the other.  Have I confused you yet?  

The first project is Kandle Kounting.  This one needs to be done first.  Wait till you see all the cakes...this is just the first of 12.

The second project is the L-Medallion quilt.  (Yes, Wendy I'm back on to your quilt.)  I've got the pinwheels done that will go in the center around the blocks that have already been assembled.  Tuesday at lunchtime I cut out the middle block and plan to assemble it tonight.


Before I rest my head tonight though I'll be getting my sewing supplies together for the workshop, Survivor with Joyce Weeks, that will be bright and early Thursday morning at the San Diego Quilt Show located downtown San Diego Convention Center.



This week is packed full of different projects!  Come back Friday for pictures of the San Diego Quilt Show and my project after a full day of sewing.

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

How large is the Kake and Kandles? Looks like it will be a very fun quilt. : )
Can't wait to see what this "Survivor" is going to become.
Enjoy the show--I look forward to seeing it through your eyes.