Sunday Stash Report, January 15, 2012

I've been busy all day at my sewing machine.  I am working on my 2012 January UFO #5 with Patchwork Times.  So much on my sewing table these past few weeks I'm surprised I'm able to keep it all straight.  It was the perfect day to stay in since I am fighting a cold and it was drizzling on and off all day.

Judy Laquidara offers this pattern free on her website.  It was a quilt along that I knew I wanted to make but timing wasn't right to do it when it was first offered.  It is called Connect the Dots.  I will be calling my project Kontinuum.  I have the first two clues complete and the cutting for the first four steps done on Clue 3.  It should go together pretty good the rest of the way.


This week I went to Rosie's with my house guest for four days, Bonnie Hunter. She hadn't been to Rosie's before and I knew she'd enjoy the stop. I didn't purchase as much from the SALE room as she did, but my Cheddar Bow-Ties are going to need borders and a back. I think this three yard piece will do just the trick for one of them.
My report for this week is the first add of the year...darn it!  Still can't claim anything used...something I need to correct soon.

Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 0 yards
Purchased this week: 3 yards
Purchased YTD: 3 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2012: -3 yards

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Your cheddar bow ties are so cute! Keep up the good work!

Janet O. said...

Enjoyed following your adventures with Bonnie on her blog.
Both of your projects look great. I especially like the little bow ties and the fabric you found to go with them.

Quiltsmiles said...

Lucky You to have BT as a guest and spend some girl time together. Love the look of your bow ties so far and the connect the dots.

Betty said...

great job! I like your choice for the backing, this will be a bright one to add to your colection. About 20 more quilts, and you will be able to open a quilt store. lol

Jennifer Thomas said...

Oh oh! Your yardage is going up, up, up! So is mine. What fun. I love Judy's patterns. I've been looking at a lot of hers lately. Can't wait to see how it comes out! Have a super day!