Sunday Stash Report, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hope today has pleasant weather and lots of time doing what YOU want to do.  Today I'm not doing what I want quite yet.  I'm taking down all the holiday decorations and laundry.  I'm far along now; hoping to be done soon so that I can get to my sewing room.

Kordova Klosure and Komplikated have my attention right now.  You can see both projects on my sewing table.  Both of these are Bonnie Hunter designs. 


Kordova Klosure is Bonnie's Orca Bay is an 8 part mystery that started mid November last year.  Pattern is available on her website right now.  The reveal was today and what a beauty she's designed for us with this one.  Part 7 is where I'm currently working on.  It's sitting on the left just behind my sewing machine.  It will use about 15 yards for top/back/binding.

Komplikated is Bonnie's Patches and Pinwheels from a pattern in the Quiltmaker Sep/Oct 08 issue. I've got about half of the 12-patch blocks made; its the pieces in the stack at the front.  You can see by the machine is more 2" strips for the other half.  I haven't done too much yet with the HSTs.  It will use about 21 yards for top/back/binding.

For now I start with all zeros!  But you can see that my report's about to change.

Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 0 yards
Purchased this week: 0 yards
Purchased YTD: 0 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2012: 0 yards

See other quilters as they use there stash throughout 2012 at Patchwork Times.

No comments: