Sunday Stash Report, March 27, 2022

Krush came out just as I had hoped.  This was my first finish at the retreat in Yuma over the weekend.  I have enough background and reds from the project to make a long pillow to match.  I believe they call them lumbar pillows.  The back is a red with tiny white polka dots.  I'll use the backing for the pillow back also.

This is Turkey Trot.  I have to applique the legs in place and add another border yet.  I turned the turkeys from the original table runner to use it as a wall hanging instead.  I had thought three turkeys, but realized it would be too long.  Took one of the turkeys out to make it a better size for the place I want it to hang.  I will end up putting it on the back with a cute slogan that will be a surprise to you as this project moves along.

Kerry had Kosmic Krisp quilted and I added the binding which is not yet turned and sewn down in this photo.  Another binding project for me.

Besides the little over two yards for Krush's backing this is the damage for the week.  On the left are two FQs and two FEs.  In the middle are eight low volume FQs.  At the top is a cute charm pack that is a retreat gift from Kerry along with the Polish Pottery tea bag holder; it also came with a tea bag.  Finally on the right are two one yard pieces of a stripe one will be for the bias binding Kyushu.  The piece at the back is the background for Katerskill one of my 2022 UFOs.

So there you have my projects and fabric purchases over the week.  I had a blast at the retreat.  Kerry's home in Scottsdale and Bonnie's home in Yuma from Tuesday through Sunday.  Thanks for all your hospitality.  I enjoyed every minute of my visit to your lovely new homes.

Hope your week ahead is a good one =^.^=

Used this week: 10.25 yards
Used YTD: 35.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 10.75 yards 
Purchased YTD: 28 yards 
Net used in 2022: 7.5 yards



1 comment:

bettysewnsew1@gmail.com said...

Nice post. Love the heart quilt and the turkey trot wall hanging. You were a busy beaver on your retreat