Sunday Stash Report, March 6, 2022

Friday I met up with my friend Bonnie at Rosie's.  Bonnie wanted a little help on selecting fabrics for a project she is about to start.  Her plan is to work on it during a quilting retreat at her home in Yuma, AZ at the end of this month.  While at Rosie's I found fabric for binding the Lonestar quilt.  The red should do nicely.


I also fell in love with two samples that were displayed in the store.  Fortunately, the patterns were available.  Yes I'm crazy to get another Halloween project, but couldn't resist.  I also have a sunflower pattern, but this one I like better.  This company puts out some very cute patterns.  My great nephew is into "owls" right now.  These projects are small which is great.

During the week fabric I ordered for my Mom arrived.  I'll be matching up two more fabrics for each fabric in the photo.

I did take time to cut out some Sweet Apple blocks, but didn't get around to sewing them.  Tim's brother and sister in law were weekend guests so no sewing took place.  Just one change to my stash this week.

Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 25.25 yards 
Purchased this week: 1 yards 
Purchased YTD: 17.25 yards 
Net used in 2022: 8 yards

No comments: