Design Wall Monday, March 21, 2022

 

Krush will be one of the projects taken to the Quilt Retreat this weekend.  It is a Laundry Basket Quilts pattern.  The project is intended for my niece Tiffany.  From gifts from my Sister Karen there was almost enough of the background.  My Mom found more and mailed it out this past week.  Perfect match!  My stash of red will be used for the hearts.

Turkey Trot is another.  The pattern comes from Mom, one background is from Karen, and the prints and printed fabrics come from Kerry.  I had the second background and a brown strip for the legs.  I will be using the Avery label paper again for this project.
Koastline is coming too.  I am on the last border; about half way putting down the vine and stems.  More Avery label paper for the applique.  I will be cutting these shapes apart and have a baggie of blues to continue on.  This one is getting very close!

Kerry will have Kosmic Krisp ready for me when I see her tomorrow.  Will be bringing fabric for the sleeve and binding.  Did you know there was such an apple as a Cosmic Crisp?  Red binding for this project.

Well I should be without something to do=^.^=

Sharing part of my Alley Cats collection with you.  These three cats are part of the Red Carpet series.  I have to do a bit of research to find out what Margaret Le Van called them.  Need to put up a third shelf!




1 comment:

bettysewnsew1@gmail.com said...

What a super collection. Looks like you will have enough to do on your retreat. Have fun and stay safe