Design Wall Monday, March 14, 2022

Not much to share today.  I have been cleaning up my sewing room, some hand sewing,  cutting scraps, and putting fabrics in their proper places.

Sweet Apple block by Lovely Threads was finished.  It comes as a block by them and a size larger than my project.  At the inspiration of another project I came up with this design.  It doesn't finish too large just around 19" x 25".  I'm calling it Kosmic Krisp after a variety of apple called Cosmic Crisp.

I won't be starting any new projects until my trip to Yuma by way of Phoenix.  Going to take a flight out, finally, to Kerry's home for a visit.  Then drive with her to Yuma for a quilting get away at Bonnie's home.  It will be the first time visiting both of them in their new homes in Arizona.  Until then I have projects to get ready and hand sewing on Koastline and an antique Lonestar.

It is back to working on campus starting tomorrow =^.^=  I have a new hair stylist to try on Thursday and then it's back home for corned beef and cabbage!  Hope your St. Patrick's Day is fully of luck for you!


 

No comments: