Sunday Stash Report, March 8, 2020

Shamrock Table Runner
2020 UFO
Lot's of completions to share today.  Mom received the table runner made for her St. Patrick's Day decorations.  I haven't seen how it looks on the table; photos promised!
Sunshine UFO #2
The Sunshine Quilt Guild UFO Challenge has been met for March.  The meeting is Tuesday so I am all set.
Kruella
2019 UFO
Kruella was one of three projects that came from Kerry recently.  Only 12 inches square is this wool project.  I am pleased with how it turned out.
Flying Geese Demo UFO
Several years ago the Flying Geese Demonstration at Sunshine Shine Quilt Guild yielded all kinds of green flying geese.  I made a few more and this project came together.  It isn't very large, but I'm sure will be loved by someone.  It will be for the charity the guild supports.
UFO from Mom #1
The first of two projects from the polka dot four patches finished.  It is just so funny that after the two tops were made that Mom found the pattern they were intended to be used.  These four patches and the red fabric languished not only in Mom's sewing room, but then in mine for years.

So I have some yardage used to take a dent out of my stash this week.

Used this week:  11 yards
Used YTD:  23 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  10.5 yards
Net used in 2020: 12.5 yards

No comments: