Sunday Stash Report, July 31, 2016


I'm doing a HAPPY DANCE!  I have a UFO FINISH!
Kookoo Katchu
June 2016 UFO
Having Kookoo Katchu done means I am finally up-to-date with my yearly UFO Challenge with Marti and 52Quilts.com.  Now I wait just one day until August UFO project is called.  Nothing like coming down to the wire this month =^.^=
Kayenne
May 2016 UFO
Kontentment
July 2016 UFO
Kayenne was finished earlier in the month and fortunately July UFO was already a finish earlier this year.  So bring it on August...

For stash reporting it is always nice to have a finish, right?  Kookoo Katchu had some fabric purchased, but also a Christmas gift well used in the background fabric.  I plan to use scraps from the project for the back, sleeve, and maybe the binding.  What do you think about the light blue in the quilt's middle for a binding?  Too light?  I do think it needs to have some color around the edges; the dark blue used in the vines is calling out to me a bit though.  Opinions please, now I know you have one.

Used this week:  11.75 yards
Used YTD:  121 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  83 yards
Net used in 2016:  38 yards

See others working through their fabric stash at Patchwork Times.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful quilts! Great job on your numbers! :)

Katie Z. said...

I think the light blue would be lovely. The dark blue would probably be my first choice, but then I thought it might be a little stark against the white. I usually use what I have enough of, which generally doesn't leave me much choice!

Dar said...

That is a beautiful quilt. And the other two are too. You have really been busy this summer, that's for sure. I think I would probably use the light blue unless I didn't have enough. The navy might be a little too harsh.

Jennifer said...

Congrats on the finish - it looks spectacular! I think a light blue back would be great - unless you have some blue and yellow fabric?