This one is done! Kordia Krunch came together since Wednesday. I had a bit of a delay making up my mind on the inner border. I thought a solid white until I found this half yard in my stash. It has dots just enough not to be so stark. It will be off to Kerry sometime this week.
Even though it was a Rosie's week...I stayed out of the store so there is only a USED to my stash this week.
Used YTD: 186.75 yards
Purchased this week: 0 yards
Purchased YTD: 43.5 yards
Net used in 2026: 143.25 yards
I will be working on one of the two workshops project that were started at Road to California earlier this year. You will have to check out my Monday Design Wall post to see it. It is a UFO and real far along. I also have another of mom's projects to work on. I think this project is the last of fabrics brought home with me last Fall. Mom...make sure you let dad know that this Fall's trip I am coming to use up more!
No comments:
Post a Comment