Design Wall Monday, July 20, 2026


Confetti is on my Design Wall this morning.  The pattern is called When Perfect Isn't the Point by Jemina Flendt.  The top row is sewn together.  This is what I was able to accomplish in January at Road to California Quilt Show earlier this year.  I used lots of scraps from previous projects to put this project together.  A BOM from Fat Quarter Shop provided enough background scraps, but I had to wait each month to get enough to finish it (plus a little help from Pam).


I am getting low on three fabrics to have a good variety, but I will continue with what I have.  I can always reduce the size if the reds take over too much.  Instead of 144 units (4 make a block), I can make it 100 units.  This would mean 5 blocks by 5 blocks instead of 6.  I would be happy with this smaller size instead.  I can't call this quilt Konfetti because I already have a quilt with that name.  Time to start considering what to call my Confetti =^.^=

Yeah it's a 2026 UFO!

No comments: