Design Wall Monday, May 8, 2023

 

I'm getting ready for the retreat that starts on Thursday.  Retreaters have an opportunity to make the BOM themed after the retreat.  This year it is a bird.  Mine is a surprise so this is as much as you'll be seeing until next Sunday once all the blocks have been revealed and a winner chosen to get them all.

I have been busy putting five different project together as Kassy oversees my progress.  There is a fifth one not pictured that I brought home from Mom's UFOs as well.  Anxious to meet up with the girls this weekend for sure!

Nothing changes my stash this time.  Although I'm hoping for some changes next week after a full three days of sewing.

Tomorrow night is Sunshine's monthly meeting where we will turn in all the charity projects AND the reveal of our annual challenge.  I will be able to finally share my challenge project with you.

Until next time.  Happy sewing!



No comments: