Sunday Stash Report, May 7, 2023


Now I can share a thing or two that I've been quiet about.  This pattern came out in the June 2023 APQ Magazine.  I knew Kerry would enjoy this tiny project for her birthday gift this year.  So with that in mind, I contacted Midway Wool Company located in Utah to see if they would kit it for me.  They sent me several photos of wool they could use.  I chose which ones and a kit was made and arranged to ship to Arizona.



I like what they were doing so much that a second kit was made for me.  I am certain Kerry will get it finished before me!  She loved it when it arrived and I shared what the kit was made for.  If you ever need wool think to enlist the help from Midway Wool Company.

Nothing more from me for now.  I have been working my tail feathers trying to catch up at work and get ready for the retreat next weekend.

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 43.75 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 30.75 yards
Net used in 2023: 13 yards

No comments: