Design Wall Monday, August 22, 2022

This week I am back to making 1" finished HSTs.  I have quite a few done already out of the 1162 that need to be made for Clue 5.  Once this last group is sewn and counted in with the others I will learn how many more need to be made.  I am getting close!  This is the project that I will take with me to work on because Clue 6 will be released real soon and I want to be ready to start in on it.  I think this project will be a total of seven clues from what I am seeing on the website.

I take off for Maryland to visit with my parents and sister.  I hope to see my Brother-in-Law, Nephew, Niece and her family too.  It has been a year since I was back.  Thank goodness video calls help to keep us close during the long intermissions.  Mom has fabric to manage into projects.  I hope to have her making Broken Courthouse Steps too!  Dad may have me doing some projects around the house.  One thing for sure with Dad and the weekends with Karen that a puzzle will be on the dinning room table!

Now to get the packing for nearly two weeks started=^.^-


No comments: