Sunday Stash Report, August 21, 2022

 

Wonky Wishes has come together nicely.  This one was fun to create, but as I have mentioned a bit labor intensive to make more.  This one has a red back.  I was happy to be able to get the back and the sashing from Holly Lobby at 40% discount.

This is the first Broken Courthouse Steps.  I had a piece of fabric large enough for two backs; so this first and second projects will have it. The pattern is addictive!

This is another finish, the second Broken Courthouse Steps.  I have one more cut into the units.  When finished there will be three of these with LOTS more 2 1/2" strips still available for more charity projects.  I will be looking for another pattern that goes together fast and uses lots of strips.  With these four quilts I can at least comfortably close the 2 1/2" strips stash drawer!

Used this week: 22.25 yards 
Used YTD: 153.75 yards 
Purchased this week: 3 yards 
Purchased YTD: 51.5 yards 
Net used in 2022: 102.25 yards

1 comment:

bettysewnsew1@gmail.com said...

Very nice, your stash never runs out