Sunday Stash Report, December 12, 2021

Hocus Pocus is finished.  This was so much fun putting together.  At one time I had three different pumpkin projects on my design wall at once...and...heck this is Christmastime where there should be ornaments or trees or something more fitting this time of year!  

Small Pumpkins
Medium Pumpkins
Large Pumpkins

The funny thing is that the next project I plan to work on is Pumpkin Trio.  The only reason this will happen is because all the scraps from Hocus Pocus will be used in this much smaller project.  More on that later =^.^=

Kofi came my way last week, finished from Kerry.  She did some awesome custom quilting.  I prepared the sleeve and the binding this morning.  Settled in with two cats on my lap and stitched away.  I will be sharing a photo of the finish tomorrow.


Certain times of the year Fat Quarter Shop offer a mystery box.  The Jolly Box arrived with all kinds of goodies inside.  Nice FQs, a cute reindeer note holder, red scissors, festive piece markers, along with a pattern and papers for making flying geese.  Not sure that I will make the suggested pattern, but everything else will get used at some point.

Today I turn the stats for Hocus Pocus finish!  Hope you have a great week.

Used this week: 11.25 yards
Used YTD: 206.25 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 183.25 yards 
Net used in 2021: 22.5 yards

No comments: