Sunday Stash Report, October 6, 2019


The football games of today had me hand stitching "Joy".  It is a mug rug from a kit that I picked up somewhere along the line.  I used thermal batting so it should hold the heat off any surfaces.  DH says its too nice to put his mug on..."aren't I afraid it will get stained?"
During the week Kerry sent me back Koach.  It was also finished during the day.  Just in time for Halloween.  The background reminds me of a stormy evening.
The last Krazy Kristmas Konifer project was finished.  All three that were made are on their way to Kerry for quilting.  She should receive them on Tuesday.

Nothing changes the numbers this week, but I do plan a stop at Paradise Sewing tomorrow on my way home.  There are a couple of bright greens I'd like to find to work with my next project The Cat's Meow!  Wait until you see these kitties =^.^=

Used this week:   0 yards
Used YTD:  122.75 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  47.75 yards
Net used in 2019:  75 yards

Come visit tomorrow to see the next project 2019 UFO.

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Joy!! Use it with great delight, I'm sure it will wash. Kitties, that sounds like huge fun for us cat lovers. I'll wait to see what comes up.

Connie W. said...

I understand your husband's concern about protecting that pretty little mug rug from stains. That's the comment frequently heard when I give one away, especially those with the person's name. My suggestion is to turn the mug rug over when in use.
Connie