Design Wall Monday, October 7, 2019

I started with these fabrics for four cats.  DH mentioned brightly colored cats...well I think these fabrics will make that happen.
This is the first cat.  It takes six different fabrics.  Eyes and whiskers will be added in at the end.  There is a piece that gets the words "Meow  Meow  Meow" below the feet of the cat.  I will be experimenting with my sewing machine again.  It does lettering quite nicely.  Each block will finish 10" square.  I haven't yet decide on the sashing.  I have quite a stash for finding something that will work.

Happy Birthday Karen!  I hope your day is as terrific as you =^.^=

5 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

Cute kitty. Can’t wait to see the rest of them.

Nancy J said...

This will be stunning, great colours, and what a treasure when all done,

Betty said...

I agree. Bright colors indeed. Going to be a good one.

Janet O. said...

What fun kitties! :)

Kerry's Quilting said...

Love your new project! Bright and fun Kitties!