Sunday Stash Report, September 22, 2019

Koach finished this week along with two other small projects.  None of these from the 2019 UFO List :(
This Spooky Ohio Star is Sunshine Quilt Guild's September BOM.  Participants were provided everything except the center block that had to be Halloween themed.
This Christmas Joy Mug Rug comes from a kit that I can't recall came from.  I practiced the blanket stitch on my Phaff; all but the smaller pieces.  I couldn't trust myself except for by hand the leaves, top of ornament and the three berries.  I will sandwich it between some batting and do an outline of "JOY" for the quilting.  The stripe will be the binding.
I will spend my Sunday hand stitching Knock Kneed.  There is lots of open background on this project and the stripe border will help finish it off correctly.

I have a new project starting.  Come join me tomorrow for a look at Krazy Khristmas Trees.  This one is a 2019 UFO.

Used this week:  4.25 yards
Used YTD:  113.00 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  47.75 yards
Net used in 2019:  65.25 yards

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Tomorrow sounds like a lot of fun, and everything looks great today.See you on our Tuesday.

Heather said...

How about Krazy Khristmas Konifers for the upcoming quilt?