Design Wall Monday, September 9, 2019

Fit to Frame (YTBN) has two more finished blocks.  The 5+ hours to travel from the West Coast to the East Coast and back allowed for much of this to be stitched.  The two on the right were finished this trip
The binding and sleeve are in place now on Kreate.  It is a cute project that will find a place in my work space where I spend most of my time nine hours away from my sewing room.
Kilkenny Kat is now with binding and sleeve complete.  I shared it along with Kreate at my Mom's quilt guild meeting which I was fortunate to attend.  There was a special presentation from the Quilts of Valor representatives from the area.  They were very interested in the design along with Bonnie Hunter enthusiast.

I'll be heading to my quilt guild's first meeting of the 2019-2020 membership year on Tuesday.  It is an Ice Cream Social!  I'm going to resist the temptation =^.^=  Kreate and Kilkenny Kat are planned for Show and Tell.  The rest of the week I hope to finish up Kalypso and dig into Koach.

Enjoy your week ahead.

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Fit to Frame, they are wonderful,and the last photo,lots of lovely points to match up there, not for the faint hearted or failing eyesight.

Janet O. said...

Your applique blocks are beautiful.
What a fun wall hanging for your sewing room.
The Bonnie Hunter quilt is a lovely patriotic finish. Lots of pieces in that quilt!
Hope you had a great time visiting your parents.