Sunday Stash Report, February 11, 2018


This past week has been all about making more hour glass units.  I started with green.  This should be enough to get me through a couple of rows!

Can you believe all of this (except for the black) was needed to make the finished greens first shown?  Wait until this projects piece count is calculated!

Next up was orange.  There were a few more HSTs made to end up with this batch of orange.

These will go fast!


Black next...

Today I have been working on purple.

I am still working on purple!

I leave you with Kassy enjoying a gift from Grandma =^.^=

Nothing changed stats this week.  On to the week ahead and a few more rows finished on the monster that is also known as Kutarug!

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD: 0 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  14.25 yards
Net used in 2018:  -14.25 yards

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I honor your dedication to persistence with this project! And I love it so much. It is going to be incredibly interesting finding out the piece count at the end. You are rocking it!

Janet O. said...

Oh, this boggles my mind to think about doing all of those HSTs!!
And since I am having shoulder issues, my arm hurts just thinking about the trimming of them!
You are incredible!