Design Wall Monday, March 21, 2016


I didn't spend much time stitching this weekend.  I did manage to eek in sewing 12 units of Kaffe Kisses together and trimming them down.  It is hard to see my accomplishment, but they are the units on the right.  I am still not sure I like the four gray units coming together in the middle.  Perhaps making two more with a different solid would look better.  Time will tell =^.^=.  The more that goes together the easier it will be to decide.


The first four blocks of 60 are sewn for Kalvert Kliffs.  I will be putting four of the same color together, but there are two other colors involved; green and blue.  That's it for now!  There are more design walls to see through the links at Patchwork Times.


3 comments:

Aunt Marti said...

LOVE your Kaffe Kisses -- that is quite an undertaking!

Janet O. said...

If you decide not to have the four greys converge in the center, what would you do--sprinkle them randomly, or use them in the four outer corners? Or do something entirely different?
I don't have a problem with it the way it is. Just wondering what options you were considering?

Betty said...

I think the four grey kisses should be mixed up, when you first look at the quilt, your eyes go only to the four greys. That is my opinion and you know best. Sending Kisses to you, mom