Sunday Stash Report, December 23,2012

The last report of the year.  Wish I'd stopped at the last few weeks numbers...but, turns out I went to Fat Quarters Quilt Shop in Vista, CA.  I purchased for two projects.  First 30s fabrics for Kookabura that is one of my projects for 2013.  Second woven fabrics for something new to me wool applique projects.  That brings my used net for 2012 down just a bit.  I would have loved to have gotten to 300 yards!

For 1/4 yd cuts for background

Kookabura, 2013 Project

All in all I'd say it has been a pretty productive year from my stash.  Hope you have been happy with what your numbers from 2012.


Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 290 yards
Purchased this week: 3.25 yards
Purchased YTD: 147.75 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2012: 142.25 yards



4 comments:

Janet O. said...

You have done very well using fabric from stash, Sandi. And I really like the look of Kuibble!

Betty said...

I really like Kuibble, love the border, such nice fabrics, Good Job.

DeeDee said...

All those flying geese in Kuibble will keep you busy for awhile.

Congrats on your numbers for this year.

Thanks for sharing your quilting life, I especially enjoy the names you give to your quilts.

Merry Christmas

Dar said...

Your numbers look great to me. I'd take them in a minute. Very ambious of you to tackle that Kuibble project. I'm almost tired of flying geese after Easy Street, so I may pass on that one. It does look real pretty though.