Sunday Stash Report, August 7, 2011

This week I've spent time on two different projects and some stash diving and cutting!

Nothing to report as used, but that will change soon since Kalm is coming together nicely. Oh, the .25 purchased is for more of the plum for border #3.
 











I'm going to split the used on the other project that I'm assembling with Kerry; the San Diego Humane Society's Fur Ball fundraiser.  You remember...Dancing with Snoopy?  I had that on my wall this past Monday. 

My Stash work is for two projects I'll be working on soon both Bonnie Hunter projects; Jamestown Landing and Patches and Pinwheels.  Both of these patterns are from magazines (Australian Homespun and Quiltmaker September/October 2008).  I'm hoping the Patches and Pinwheels can be done for the Quilters Club of America Quiltmaker Show and Tell First Friday Contest for September or October.  Patches and Pinwheels also just happens to be one of my 2011 UFOs.



169 Pieces and 25 Sections! That's how complex the Iris block by Linda Causee (August 2011 Challenge) will be for the animal theme flower project that is Kourageous. I'll be getting to this soon too.

Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 165.5 yards
Purchased this week: .25 yards
Purchased YTD: 92.25 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2011: 73.25 yards

How did you do this week?







No comments: