Sunday Stash Report, August 18, 2024

Kampfire is finished and already with Kerry for quilting.  This is one of four projects that will be shipped to Maryland to trim up, machine binding and sleeve in place, hand stitch the binding and labels and be complete =^.^=.  Speaking of binding...all ready too.

I also finished a portion of the 2025-2026 Sunshine Opportunity Quilt.  I don't have a photo of the design to share.  Perhaps if Pam reads this she can attach a photo in the comments.  I wanted to get these to Pam (who is once again coordinating the effort) before my trip east which is just around the corner on the calendar.  These blocks finished at 4 1/2 inches.


I have to finishes to share.  These two are donations.  The first one is for the Cuddle Quilts that Sunshine supports.  The second one is Konfidence that heads tomorrow to an Israeli Support location not far from my home.


The final fabric needed for the Twist and Treat project that is in my list to sew arrived.  With the leftovers from Kampfire for the background I can get started with the cutting.  Anxious on this project.

Look close to see the kitties toasting.  It is Happy Hour on this fabric =^.^=

The last to share is a purchase made from Rosie's.  The top green FQ is for Cats in Pajamas project.  I have lots of cats to make PJs for LOL.  The coordinating Christmas fabrics are just because purchases.  The first down from the FQ is the inspiration.  I'm going to look at the entire line to see if there is something else that goes with it not carried by Rosie's.

So I have purchases for Twist and Treat, Cats in Pajamas, and something Christmassy.  A completion in Kampfire.  Two feel good donations.  Finally a start to Winter Blues.  Check in on me tomorrow for progress on Winter Blues.

Used this week: 5.75 yards 
Used YTD: 189 yards 
Purchased this week: 4.25 yards
Purchased YTD: 86.75 yards
Net used in 2024: 102.25 yards


 

No comments: