Sunday Stash Report, July 28, 2013

Yesterday while at Kerry's I planned to figure out the color layout for the last part of the L-Medallion project I have been working on.  This is what I will be working on next week.  Pinwheels first...  

Today I will continue to work on Krazy Kattle.  Still much debate on whether to make my quilt as designed by Buggy Barn or as presented in class.  Buggy Barn has two "house" blocks without a picket fence and the class project left the houses out adding a picket fence.

This afternoon I have plans to meet up with several Sunshine Quilt Guild friends and share our Deck-ade The Halls progress.  I have mine up-to-date with the last release that was the gift packages.  I am anxious to see the expressions first hand on Jennifer's gingerbread men.  She added the faces which are quite funny.

I have way too many project going on presently; very much not me!  Not a single one of them were finished last week nor did they need any fabric.  Of course this means no change to my stash stats...soon though you'll see lots of yardage used.  There are several others linking in to Patchwork Times sharing their stash stats.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  217.25 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  53.5 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2013:  163.75

No comments: