63 1/2" x 84"
I have a report for USED this week. My Seven Sisters Simplified by Marti Michell is finished. After receiving some of Aunt Marti's scraps the middle block on the last row was assembled. I cut the orange and not too matchy background in half for the second row on the far right. I'm pretty pleased to have found the inner border in my stash. All done! I pieced much of the back together. I did have a significant piece of Laurel Burch that worked out perfect. I put together some pieces left over and voila a back that is big enough. I hope to find a dark taupe for the binding, but I am sure to have some time to get to finding that fabric. I'll be sending this off to Kerry's Quilting just as soon as I can get it there.
So here's my stash report for this Easter Sunday. Hope others will show you how they did through the links at Patchwork Times.
Used YTD: 105.75 yards
Purchased this week: 0 yards
Purchased YTD: 28.75 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2013: 77 yards