Sunday Stash Report, January 19, 2013

Kwitcherbitchin is done.  This is Bonnie Hunter's Pfefferneuse design in her newest book String Fling.  My quilt finished at 85" x 85".  I changed the solid border that was suggested into piano keys to follow the string-thing that is going on in the design.  Kwitcherbitchin used 20 1/4 yards of fabrics.

I'm off to a terrific start using stash in these first weeks of 2013.  I sure hope I can keep it up.

Used this week:  20.25 yards
Used YTD:  46 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  0 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2013:  46 yards

See how others are using their stash at Patchwork Times.


Teresa in Music City said...

Very nice quilt! Love the color play and the piano key borders are perfect. You are definitely on a great usage roll :*)

betty said...

As I expected, it turned out really nice. I certainly can see the strings that was sent to you, really made up nice.

regan said...

This is gorgeous! Great color combo!

Dee Dee said...

Your quilt turned out great - piano key borders are always a winner.

Janet O. said...

This quilt has so many pieces--it amazes me how quickly you put it together!

Allison said...

your quilt is very nice, congrats on using up so much stash! I absolutly l.o.v.e. the quilt's name!