Sunday Stash Report, January 19, 2013



Kwitcherbitchin is done.  This is Bonnie Hunter's Pfefferneuse design in her newest book String Fling.  My quilt finished at 85" x 85".  I changed the solid border that was suggested into piano keys to follow the string-thing that is going on in the design.  Kwitcherbitchin used 20 1/4 yards of fabrics.

I'm off to a terrific start using stash in these first weeks of 2013.  I sure hope I can keep it up.

Used this week:  20.25 yards
Used YTD:  46 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  0 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2013:  46 yards

See how others are using their stash at Patchwork Times.

6 comments:

Teresa in Music City said...

Very nice quilt! Love the color play and the piano key borders are perfect. You are definitely on a great usage roll :*)

Betty said...

As I expected, it turned out really nice. I certainly can see the strings that was sent to you, really made up nice.

regan said...

This is gorgeous! Great color combo!

DeeDee said...

Your quilt turned out great - piano key borders are always a winner.

Janet O. said...

This quilt has so many pieces--it amazes me how quickly you put it together!

Allison said...

your quilt is very nice, congrats on using up so much stash! I absolutly l.o.v.e. the quilt's name!