Sunday Stash Report, January 6, 2013


Wish that I could report something USED this first report for 2013, but can't!  I have three projects going on right now.  I've been sewing today on all three of them.  I suppose if I'd concentrated my day on one of them there would be something to show different.  Not the way it ended up.  The top photo is the sleeve that I've pieced together for Klappers.  I was excited to get it from Kerry's Quilting this weekend.  Klappers is Judy Laquidara's Jazzy Nights that appeared in Quiltmaker Magazine September/October 2010 issue.  It was one of my UFOs during 2012.  I'll be preparing the binding for it sometime this week.


This fabric is a Christmas gift along with the Creative Grids ruler.  Kerry and I finally had time together to exchange our gifts.  I've also got a gift card at Memory Lane to use!  Thanks a bunch Kerry.  I've been using my new ruler today and love it...

So here's my report for the first week of 2013.  Things are changing and there will be something to show for my efforts next week.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  0 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  0 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2013:  0 yards




1 comment:

Janet O. said...

I like that fabric Kerry gifted you. That will be fun to put in a project.
You are off to a good start this year--even if you can't report anything "used" yet. : )