Friday, January 4, 2013

I'm ready to assemble this wonderful mystery that Bonnie has created for us in Easy Street.  All blocks are sewn, all setting triangles, and corner stones ready!  Now if I can only figure out why I can't connect the photos on this post....argh!

I've decided to participate in the 2013 UFO Challenge at www.52Quilts.com.  The challenge is called 13 in 2013.  My first one will be Easy Street that I'm now calling Kushy Kourt (thanks Janet).  I renumbered it to be #5 which is due in January.  I see no reason why its not possible to get it done.

Technology is wonderful don't get me wrong, but heck if something goes wrong....  Hope to fix this soon....

Well I was able to upload from my Iphone through a Google App.  Then I tried on my desktop with Google Chrome and successful.  Maybe Internet Explorer is the problem.  Still more investigating to do, but here's the completed blocks of Step 8.  I hope to get this project assembled tomorrow. 


5 comments:

Janet O. said...

I am honored to be able to suggest a name occasionally for one of your beautiful quilts. : )
Can't wait to see the photos, when blogger will cooperate.

dstitcher said...

I look forward to following your finishes for 2013. Undoubtedly, you will do all 13.

Aunt Marti said...

So happy you're joining 13 in 2013! I started on my first UFO yesterday --but it's not Easy Street!

Betty said...

The blocks are beautiful, good luck on your 13 in 2013. I have NO doubt that you will suceed.

Mary said...

Oh so gorgeous! I love how your blocks look! Wish I was as far along as you!