Sunday Stash Report, August 12, 2012
I participated in Judy's Quitathon that started Thursday, 8/9 and went through today. I had my top done about 5pm. I like how it turned out. I made the borders a bit different. The binding will be red. Thanks Judy for bringing another great pattern my way.
I have all the flying geese done now on Kaktus. I have a few more HSTs to make and sashing to cut before I can start assembly. It was good to have the flying geese finally done.
I didn't spend anytime in a quilt shop this week. I'm still working to get my health up to what it should be. I spent Saturday sewing with Kerry which was great. I worked on my August UFO that I'll show you tomorrow. Since I finished the Quiltathon project I'll be showing a use! See how others did this week at Patchwork Times.
Used this week: 7.5 yards
Used YTD: 179 yards
Purchased this week: 0 yards
Purchased YTD: 102.5 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2012: 76.5 yards