Sunday Stash Report, September 29, 2024

I continue to work on assembling Kondensation.  The top is built in two halves since it is so big and with all these seams quite heavy.  There are still a few rows that need sewing to the first half (on the left).  I took off on the other half.  

There will only be a few more rows until this half is ready to connect.  Honestly I think the first half is more than half.  When complete it will be ten blue 16 patches across and 12 blue 16 patches down.  Next there is an inner border and then the braided blue border that I have also been working on assembly.

I haven't gotten back to working on the Transportation cross stitched project, but this is where the one yard add is for the past week.  I was so happy to find more of blue and white polka dot fabric.  This will be used for the one inch frame around each of the 12 blocks.  The red print is the sashing and borders with the stripe as the binding.

I did purchase the floss needed for Forest Friends; the next cross stitched project.  Skeins are up to .53 now in comparison to .10 from when I first started cross stitching many years ago.  So finishing up the ninth month of using and purchasing stash check out my numbers. 

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 190 yards 
Purchased this week: 1 yards
Purchased YTD: 103.25 yards
Net used in 2024: 86.75 yards

Happy Fall!    

No comments: